Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is a part of Ebay Led Lighting products library. To see this Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent .
This specific product of Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent posted by Moyer. You can see a library of Ebay Led Lighting. Get segments interesting article about Ebay Led Lighting that may help you. If you are trying to find Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent with the most effective value. $ead the review on Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Cheap Small Appliances Online.
The Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is perfect for scout troops, family reunions, and other group camping adventures. From the built-in lighting system, to the hinged door and Auto-Roll window design, to Coleman's WeatherTec system guaranteed to keep out wind and rain, the Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent is packed with features for comfort and convenience at the campsite. The tent has a footprint of 16'x7' and a center height of 7' -- so everyone can stand upright inside. The hinged door swings open and closed; it includes a rigid pole frame support structure that is easy to install and take down. An overlapping door flap helps keep out insects when closed. The integrated LED lighting system provides a bright, useful light -- enough to read by at night -- with 3 settings (High, Low, and Nightlight). Coleman's Comfort System allows control of airflow with vented Cool-Air Port/Cooler Port, privacy vent window, interior gear pocket and electrical access port. Color-coded 11mm, 7.9mm, and 6.3mm fiberglass poles, continuous pole sleeves plus InstaClip attachments and an exclusive pin-and-ring design assure quick and easy setup even for beginners. Coleman's new Auto-Roll Window lets you instantly roll windows up, partially up to your liking, or all the way down, to suit your privacy or ventilation preference. "Negative-angle" windows allow the window to be partially or fully open during a mild rain: a primary structural pole creates an overhang to protect the window and provide ventilation and viewing during an afternoon shower or gentle nighttime rain. This large, 8-person tent is perfect for the whole family with one room, a hinged door, wings, and a front porch that's easy to transport and even easier to set up. Great for family camping, scout leaders, and extended camping trips, the Montana 8 features Coleman's WeatherTec system for weather resistance and is guaranteed to keep you dry.
- Leak-free seams
In addition to fully taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use velcro frame attachments.
Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing and zippers are designed to keep you dry.
Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements.
Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door.
Wind Strong Frame
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance.
- Sleeps 8; 1 room
- Exclusive WeatherTec System
- Simple installation and takedown
- Modified dome structure, easy to transport and set up
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Elite line offers the ultimate family camping experience
- Hinged door
- Door can be used without installed door frame
- Great for extended camping excursions
- Negative angle, self-rolling windows
- Shock-corded poles make setup and storage simple
- Tent includes remote controlled light
- Replaceable 15 watt spiral fluorescent tube; 100 lumens
- Light runs up to 22 hours on low on 8 D batteries (not included)
- Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
- Privacy vent window
- Interior gear pocket
- Electrical access port
- Front porch and wings provide great outdoor living space
- Easy set up with continuous pole sleeves and InstaClip attachments
- Easy-to-follow instructions sewn into durable carry bag
- Carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Capacity: 8
- Rooms: 1
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Footprint: 16 by 7 feet
- Center Height: 74 inches
- Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
- Poles: 9.5 and 11mm fiberglass
- Warranty: Limited 1 year
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957--the birth of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.
- Sleeps 8 people comfortably, with a 16 by 7-Feet footprint and 7-Feet center height
- Sets up in 15 minutes or less
- LED tent light with 3 settings high, low, nightlight
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- 4 Pole modified dome design with color-coded pole sleeves and poles
Top Small Appliances Store is your one-stop shop for all of your small kitchen appliance needs. People have been buying small appliances and major appliances online for years, so the process has become incredibly streamlined.
Life's so much easier when you have small appliances around - Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent. Small appliances, like microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, juicers, blenders, breadmakers, espresso machines, and coffee makers, as well as other specialty small appliances, like popcorn machines, cotton candy machines, and ice cream machines, are all made to help you prepare the best meals in a minimal amount of time.
You can find the perfect small appliance for your home at http://www.supersxhq.ddns.info.