Vetri-Science Nu Cat Senior Softchews 120 Chew is a part of Led 12v Mr16 products library. To see this Vetri-Science Nu Cat Senior Softchews 120 Chew in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Vetri-Science Nu Cat Senior Softchews 120 Chew .
This specific product of Vetri-Science Nu Cat Senior Softchews 120 Chew posted by Sammy. You can see a library of Led 12v Mr16. Get segments interesting article about Led 12v Mr16 that may help you. If you are making an attempt to search out Vetri-Science Nu Cat Senior Softchews 120 Chew with the easiest value. $ead the review on Vetri-Science Nu Cat Senior Softchews 120 Chew, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Cheap Small Appliances Online.
For animal use only
Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product is packaged by weight, count is approximate.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Directions for Use: Give 4 chews daily, divided between AM and PM. May interfere with the uptake of P450 drugs. Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, soy lecithin, a proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), whey.
- Nu-Cat Senior Soft Chews 120 chew For Cats Chicken Liver Flavored, Support for Immune, Heart, Joint, Liver, Eye, and Brain Health For use in dogs and cats only.
- Veterinarian Approved, Recommended to support cardiovascular, liver, cognitive, and eye functions as well as maintenance of physical and mental well being of senior cats.
- Active Ingredients Per Approximately 4 Chews: L-Taurine 200 mg New Zealand Green Mussel 100 mg Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 50 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 30 mg Linoleic Acid 25 mg Phosphorus (Dicalcium Phosphate) 25 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl 15 mg Betaine HCl 10 mg DL-Methionine 10 mg Gamma Linolenic Acid 10 mg L-Glutamine 10 mg Milk Thistle Extract 10 mg Bilberry Extract 7 mg Choline (Choline Chloride) 5 mg Coenzyme Q10 5 mg Cystine 5 mg D-Pantothenic Acid (as Dicalcium Pantothenate) 5 mg Lecithin 5 mg L-Tyrosine 5 mg Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 5 mg Lipase Enzymes (Enteric Coated) (2.5 USP Units) 5 mg Proanthocyanidins (from Grape Seed Extract) 4.75 mg Pepsin (Enteric Coated) (4.5 USP Units) 3 mg Papain (Enteric Coated) (3000 USP Units) 3 mg Bromelain (Enteric Coated) (0.9 USP Units) 3 mg Protease (Enteric Coated) (26.0 USP Units) 3 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 3 mg Phosphatidylserine 3 mg Inositol 2 mg Para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 2 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 2 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2 mg Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 2 mg Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 1.5 mg Iron (as Iron Proteinate) 1.5 mg Zinc (as Zinc Proteinate) 1 mg Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 0.25 mg Iodine (as Calcium Iodate) 0.040 mg Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.030 mg Folic Acid 0.002 mg Menadione (Vitamin K1) 0.002 mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 0.0002 mg Chromium (as Chromium Methionine) 0.0035 mg Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.0035 mg Biotin 0.002 mg Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) 900 IU Cholecalciferol (Vitamin B3) 20 IU d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 5 IU
- Active Ingredients: Betaine HCl Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Biotin Brewer's yeast Bromelain Calcium Calcium (carbonate) Choline Chromium Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Copper Copper (gluconate) cystine DiCalcium Phosphate DMG (Dimethyglycine) EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) Folate Folate (folic acid) GLA (Gamma linolenic acid) Glutamine Grape seed extract Green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) Inositol Iodine Iron Lecithin Linoleic acid Lipase Magnesium Magnesium (citrate) Methionine Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) Papain Pepsin Phosphatidylserine Phosphorus Potassium Potassium chloride Proanthocyanidins Protease Selenium Selenium (sodium selenite) Sodium Alginate Taurine Tyrosine Vitamin A Vitamin B-1 (thiamine) Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) Vitamin B-3 (niacin) Vitamin B-3 (niacinamide or niacin) Vitamin B-5 (pantothenic acid or calcium pantothenate) Vitamin B-6 (pyroxidine) Vitamin C Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Vitamin D Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) Vitamin E Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) Whey protein (milk protein) Zinc Inactive Ingredients: Calcium , Canola oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric acid, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Silicon dioxide, Soy, Soy lecithin, Vegetable oil
Health and Beauty
Health and Beauty
Top Small Appliances Store is your one-stop shop for all of your small kitchen appliance needs. People have been buying small appliances and major appliances online for years, so the process has become incredibly streamlined.
Life's so much easier when you have small appliances around - Vetri-Science Nu Cat Senior Softchews 120 Chew. Small appliances, like microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, juicers, blenders, breadmakers, espresso machines, and coffee makers, as well as other specialty small appliances, like popcorn machines, cotton candy machines, and ice cream machines, are all made to help you prepare the best meals in a minimal amount of time.
You can find the perfect small appliance for your home at http://www.supersxhq.ddns.info.